Dr. Halabo and his team are committed to helping you with all of your oral care needs. We strive to provide all of our patients with top-quality, professional care and friendly service so that they can achieve and maintain the beautiful smile they have always wanted. By making a visit our practice, you are sure to get yourself on the right track for phenomenal oral health.
Our lineup of general dentistry offerings includes:
- Crowns and Bridges: Dental crowns and bridges are used to restore the appearance and function of teeth that are lost or severely damaged. Our team is proud to offer crowns and bridges built from porcelain, a material highly regarded in the dental community for its natural look and superb performance.
- Dentures: For severe cases of tooth loss, dentures are used to replace an entire row of missing teeth. We take great pride in providing our patients with natural-looking dentures that provide tremendous functionality.
- Halitosis Treatment: Bad breath is an issue that affects millions of people. Our experts can help you determine the cause of your halitosis and put a stop to the issue once and for all.
- Mouth Guards: Wearing a protective mouth guard when playing a contact sport can be the difference between getting right back into the action and suffering a serious oral injury. Our practice also offers night guards for patients suffering from bruxism.
- CEREC Same-Day Crowns: Using advanced CAD technology, our team is able to produce customized dental crowns while you wait. This will allow you to enjoy a beautifully restored smile after just one visit.
- Sealants: Dental sealants are designed to protect a person’s teeth from damage by blocking off harmful bacteria and acids. They also make the teeth easier to clean and maintain by smoothing out any rough surfaces that are present.
- Sleep Apnea / Snoring: Many people are troubled by an unwanted snoring habit. Even worse, snoring can be a sign of a dangerous condition known as obstructive sleep apnea. Our team will determine the cause of your snoring and help you break the habit.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: A dental filling is used to repair a tooth that has experienced minor damage or decay, often caused by a cavity. Our tooth-colored dental fillings look remarkably natural, and they leave teeth incredibly strong and durable.
Dr. Halabo has been named a top dentist for 15 consecutive years! Schedule your next appointment at Sam J. Halabo, DMD so that you can experience the finest service that dental medicine has to offer. Please call us at (619) 427-0810 to schedule an appointment.