"Dr. Halabo has been my dentist for years! Never once have I had a bad experience! The office technology is the most up to date and Dr. Halabo is constantly making efforts to educate himself on new, pain-free methods. If you're in search of a new dentist look no further! Dr. Halabo is the dentist for you! Staff is very friendly. Love the hygenist Shannon!"Sylvia H.
Our Wellness Philosophy
Choosing the right dentist is as important as choosing the right doctor. In fact, it might actually be more important from a prevention standpoint. What is happening to a person’s teeth and gums is often a predictor of overall future health. Therefore, we strive to maintain a “Healthy Mouth Baseline” as we believe that the mouth is the gateway to health and wellness.
This approach to dentistry involves an awareness of dental care as it relates to the entire person, their lifestyle, and our environment. Therefore, we work with our patients to:
- Support a wellness lifestyle
- Reduce waste and pollution
- Save water and energy
Our highly trained staff is supported by the latest eco-friendly dental technologies to deliver superior results.
- Communication – We take the time to discuss treatment options that meet your needs, schedule and budget.
- Comfort – Our practice includes oral sedation, satellite TV with headphones, tranquil garden views and of course, a gentle touch.
- Convenience – We cater to busy people by offering free parking just steps from our door, flexible text/email appointment reminders, and same-day crowns and restorations.
- Care – We care about your dental health, and we enjoy seeing patients leave with something to smile about.
- Cost – We only recommend needed services and always discuss the pros and cons of alternative treatments.