Straightforward and Comfortable!
Our goal is to make the Invisalign process of straightening teeth both straightforward and comfortable for each patient.
- We welcome your call to our office to set up a complimentary Invisalign consultation. During your consultation you will meet our very experienced team and answer many of your questions, including treatment options and payment plans to meet both your expectations and budget.
- Meet with Dr. Halabo to discuss your desires and concerns. He can quickly determine if you are a candidate for Invisalign. Dr. Halabo will also provide you an estimate of how long it will take to create your new smile. At this appointment all the fees and the entire process will be reviewed.
- If you are comfortable proceeding with the Invisalign system, precise impressions, digital photographs and digital x-rays of your teeth will be taken. These are used to develop your specific treatment plan and design the aligners that will be used to straighten your teeth.
- Your digital information is sent electronically to Invisalign. Dr. Halabo will receive a computer simulation of your case in a program called ClinCheck in about 3-4 days. He checks the precise movements created by Invisalign to be sure they are exactly what is needed for your smile. Approval of your ClinCheck simulation triggers the manufacturing process of your clear aligners.
- Your custom aligners generally arrive at our office in about 4-6 weeks. You are now ready to start the process of wearing the aligners and creating your new smile. You will receive your first two aligners, a special take home package and all the instructions you need to make the treatment both pleasant and comfortable. You will also be getting your take home bleach kit and full instructions on how to use it.
- Wear your clear aligners all the time during your treatment. You can remove them to eat, brush teeth, etc. About every six weeks return to our office so we can check your progress and to receive your next sets of aligners. These visits usually take about 15 minutes.
- At the completion of your Invisalign treatment, we will discuss which type of custom retainers you will need. This is essential to keep your beautiful new smile in perfect alignment over time.